Why Feed Unwanted
Do not make the mistake of preparing a 'human' diet for your pet dog. The digestion systems of humans and dogs are very different. Take this into consideration when deciding the diet of the dog. The factors of distinction are given below: a. Humans have got a long digestive tract.
Dogs Have Comparatively Shorter Tract.
Humans have 32 teeth created for grinding and also breaking down the food.
Dogs Have 42 Teeth Built to Rip Flesh Apart.
Human digestion begins in the mouth when the enzymes in our saliva act on the food.
Dogs Gulp Down the Food and It is Waste in the Stomach.
We often help make the mistake of feeding excess carbohydrates to our pet dogs. Simple carbohydrates tend to be obtained from grains while complex carbohydrates can be obtained from brans, hulls and so on. Dogs should be fed more animal protein than grain protein. Their quota of grain protein was filled by the predigested veggie matter in the body of their prey.
- Carbohydrates are needed for correct digestion and stool formation.
- However, the quantity required is not very high.
- Excess carbs lead to more time being taken for digestion, excessive amounts of stool and development of protein deficiency disease.
- You tend to be providing excess carbs for a dog should you feed it lots of dry foods.
- Dry meals contain large amounts of cereal grains because the grains are a cheap source of nutrients.
Further, Determine Whether Your Dog is Allergic to be Able to Grains
This is best ensured by preparing a diet that matches the diet fed to the breed in the country of origin of the breed. At the end of the day, avoid any food which your dog refuses to eat despite many attempts.
While pheromones sound similar to hormones, the former is actually secreted externally while the latter is secreted internally. Further, the hormones affect the internal behavior of the dog while pheromones impact the behavior of other animals of the same species.
- Dogs smell the pheromones of other dogs and this affects it's actions.
- Pheromones impact the behavior of your dog in: a.
- Group integration b.
- Battling c.
- General Aggressiveness
How to make your own pheromone (It works)
Make your own homemade pheromone easy and fast without buying expensive colognes. This is a proven method and works perfectly. Pheromone , Pherozone ...
Is believed that pheromones are released in a. Urine b. Feces c. Exhaled breath d. Subcutaneous glands at base of tail e. Subcutaneous glands at base of foot pads.
- This inference is supported by the fact that hostile, fighting dogs are often compulsive urine sniffers and pee markers.
- Further, a comprehensive reduction on aggression will be noticed when the dogs are not permitted in order to sniff and mark urine.
- Is important to understand dog pheromones because it acts as a trigger or primer for certain types of behavior.
- Have you ever seen a dog attacking another dog for no apparent reason?
- The pheromones may be at work here.
- That may have caused the dog to treat the other as a threat.
- Vicious biting dogs prefer brand name odd territories with their own pheromones before attacking.
- Some dogs do that even when they are on house territory.
- Needless to say, this particular behavior can wreak havoc in your home.
- Conduct remedial programs to your dog to correct this problem.
- Restrict urination in order to a particular area only to lower aggressiveness and prevent household urination.
Article through Kelly Marshall from Oh My Dog Products - where you can find designer dog bowls to check virtually any decor