How Perfumes Make you Sexy
What makes a man and also a girl fall in love?
Is It How They Look?
Things they have in common?
A Special Connection?
Or can it be the way they smell to every other?
- Actually, how you smell plays an important part in the mating game.
- It is true in the animal world.
- Like it or not, it is also true among people.
Ever Heard about Ph Eromones?
That is the secret of sexual fascination.
- The animal world, pheromones attract member the opposite sex irresistably when the animal is in warmth.
- Take into account the female cat who attracts male cats in droves, who fight over her when she is in heat.
Among insects, a starving cockroach on the verge of dying from hunger would rather follow the source of pheromones with the hope of mating, rather than go for the food that would save his existence.
Crazy Girl After Dark Sex Aphrodisiac Essence
Create your own love spell with the potent and powerful Crazy Girl After Dark Sex Aphrodisiac Essence Pheromone Potion #9 is the perfect elixir to lure in ...
Pheremone for Men and WomenPheromones are defined as biological chemicals that lead to social behaviors in other members of the same species. Get information about pheremone for Men.
Click Here to Purchase »
Humans are Not Spared from the Effects of Pheromones Possibly
That fuzzy sensation a woman gets near the presence of her special guy could well be due to pheromones. Likewise, men are attracted to a woman, by her looks, her personality, and the pheromones she produces.
- Everyone has a million apocrine glands whose sole function is to produce a smell.
- These only grow to be active after puberty.
- On sexual maturity.
- A sex scent, if you will.
- Did you know that in certain parts of the world, during village dances, girls would keep slices of apple in their armpits although they dance.
- Then, they would offer the sweat soaked apples in order to the inventors they fancy.
- Perfumes as we know these were first used by Egyptians to embalm the dead bodies of mummies.
- Later, perfumes were chosen before sex.
- To get both parties in an even more romantic mood.
Jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, went up by, ylang ylang as well as a number of other aromatherapy oils used in perfumery are known for their aphrodisiac attributes.
- Remember reading a great amusing incident in regards to a guy who used sandalwood as a sore throat remedy.
- It has an interesting side effect.
- It increased his libido significantly.
- That means sandalwood perfumes do make you sexier.
Patchouli has a sweet, very strong, musky scent that is recognized as very attractive. On its own, it is the kind of scent you either love or hate, as it can be overpowering, however when combined into a perfume with other notes, it gives the perfume a sexier feel.
- Ylang ylang has a solid, womanly scent.
- Ylang ylang can be consuming however, if used lightly or in blends, it is said to place one in a romantic mood.
- Ylang ylang perfumes are ideal for that romantic night out there.
Jasmine Perfume Has a Very Sensual Fragrance
Jasmine essential oil itself puts an effect on a female hormones. It is employed in aromatherapy to equilibrium hormones and to boost confidence. Jasmine is popular in perfumes as it has a strong erogenous effect on people.
- Then there's musk which on its own, is a potent manly aroma.
- With other scents, it might be barely detectable yet it gives the perfume bouquet an air of mystery.
- Even the lightest, most flowery perfumes include a search for of musk.
- Perfumes are often used like pheromones, for that aphrodisiac effect.
- Look at all the perfume advertisements.
- They usually middle around romance, or even seduction.
Going a Step Further, Perfumes Also Make You Feel Good about Yourself
Many women buy perfumes to the sheer beauty of the fragrances. Perfumes can make you smell wonderful. They can make your shower a magnificent experience. You set out to face the world, knowing you smell simply fabulous and that gives you that confidence which is really sexy.
About the author:The writer developed discount perfume on the internet to be able to help you find the ideal brand name perfume at bargain prices, easily.